<VV> SS Exhaust manifold question

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 21:20:01 EDT 2005

As someone who works in a cleanroom where most all our nuts and bolts are
stainless, I'll tell you when they gall, it is almost impossible to get
them apart.  We can't use anti seize as it as a metallic contaminant and
your cell phone memory or Celeron radio (wireless communication chip) might
suffer and early death (that's what we are currently making).

dp