<VV> Multiple posts

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Fri Jun 10 01:01:54 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clark Hartzel" <chartzel at comcast.net>
To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; "Corvanatics"
<Corvanatics at corvair.org>; "Fastvair" <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: <VV> Multiple posts

> Is it just me or have alot of people been posting the same message to
> multiple lists lately?
> If it concerns FC's, send it to Corvanatics.
> If it concerns racing or high performance, send to Fastvair.
> If it concerns stock Corvairs, send it to Virtual Vairs.
> If it concerns water pumpers or the price of gas in CA, don't send it!!!
> Clark Hartzel
Guess I'm "technically" subscribed to Fastvairs...signed up a couple of
years and e-mail addresses ago to look at pix of Frank Parker's Northstar
'Vair.  Currently read VV and VV-talk...so, if it's ONLY posted to fastvairs
or Corvanatics, I won't see it!  Posts about gas prices or waterpumpers
don't bother me (a lot) cause I use the "delete" key.
Mike Ioanes