<VV> filtro de aceite

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 16:21:28 EDT 2005

That appears to be an old stock Purolator and they are fine.  The newer ones
have a U shaped gasket on the outer edge.  There is a concern that this
outer gasket takes up too much space and does not allow the inner (smaller)
gasket to seal properly.  If they are torqued up too tightly (in an effort
to make the inner one seal), the outer gasket can split.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140 (1/2 ownership)