<VV> Radio upgrade

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 15:57:45 EDT 2005

Gee, Norm, why not just do what I did for Geoff's car.  Buy the radio from
Clark's (or another vendor) and modify a "nose cone" from a discarded late
model radio.  See pictures at this site:

http://community.webshots.com/album/188829413lHhTXn

True, the radio doesn't look perfectly stock, but it comes darn close and
would fool most people.

As far as the other concept, I suspect it is very expensive.

You still need to solve the problem of good speakers, but I figure you could
just put them where the factory did for the optional stereo multiplex -- I
think you can get the information about the multiplex from Clark's as well.
If you need the specifics, let me know.

Bill Hubbell