<VV> anyone going to Back to the 50's?

jherken1 jherken1 at netzero.net
Sat Jun 11 17:19:14 EDT 2005

I'll be there Friday and Sunday in the white '61 Rampy.  Also on Saturday
and Sunday (same weekend) there is a great (free) art and car show in
downtown Minneapolis on historic Main Street (next to the river between the
Hennepin Avenue bridge and the Stone Arch Bridge).  That's where I'll be on
Saturday.

John Herkenratt
Corvair MN