<VV> Re: $0 RACER

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 21:17:32 EDT 2005

boy i wish your zero dollar race car  had been at our recall this weekend,
there was lots of fun with moving events this year.tempting to me to start
another project i cant finish...
speaking of projects , i worked on the spyder dashes for my lakewood , and
the greenbrier (who collected its first of any kind of  award this weekend)
making them ready to install.  i put a voltmeter and motometer on them in place
of the vacum / boost gauge and head temp.  anyhow i found ,in my extra dash
parts drawer, a brand new gm (with clarks #C436 on it) thermistor. i do not need
it , so its for sale. off list replys please  $105.00 shipped priority mail.
pictures available... i am cleaning out to move someday soon so lots more stuff
will surface soon.
regards, tim colson           thanks to all who came to our recalll this
weekend!!