<VV> Radio Upgrade

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Jun 13 06:53:09 EDT 2005

What I liked about the site I linked to (and the one Steve Oxford offered is
very similar) is that these conversions use your stock radio so that it
doesn't matter whether it's a common size, and they don't need to have an
AM/FM radio to give you AM/FM.  Not cheap, but if you want the stock
appearance it looks like the way to go.

Norm