<VV> Zero $ Race Team

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Mon Jun 13 13:59:14 EDT 2005

Smitty says:   We of the BBRT are pleased to see another grass roots car
in development.  Especially one that runs around a track requiring speeds
in excess of 30 mph.  There are some who claim they are a race team when
their car has never sustained the power "on" mode for more than 3-4
seconds at a time.
        Seriously, the idea of a zero $ race car makes me smile.  It
takes a lot of imagination and denial to consider the countless hours of
labor and valuable parts consumed to have no value.  Best of luck and see
you at the RR in Aug.              CIC of BBRT