<VV> Recall/Four Clubs 2005

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jun 13 15:10:03 EDT 2005

This year the annual Four Clubs Event was held in conjunction with the
CNYCC,s annual Recall event at the Microtel in Baldwinsville NY. This years
event included a tour of the Martisco Rail Road Station, a Cruise night at
the Ice Cream Crossing, a Funkana, an Autocross, Concours, and Peoples
Choice car show.
My wife and I did get a little carried away with my new digital camera, so
there are plenty of pictures to view if you want, around 276 of them hosted
with my Webshots albums which can be found at
http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

Also some pics in there I shot at Erie Canal Lock #24 in
Baldwinsville........enjoy

Gary Swiatowy