<VV> Broken fan belts

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Tue Jun 14 00:59:40 EDT 2005

A couple of thoughts on this:

First, Your thoughts on this are far better than mine.

Second, How long do you think it will be before Frank Burkhard tells you
to put pressure gauges before and after the blower and measure the
pressures with and without the scoop ducted to the fan?  If you did that
you could calculate how much the load on the belt is increased with the
scoop / duck... I mean duct.

Third, I wonder how much horsepower it takes to break a belt.  --J.B.