<VV> brake shoe length

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 09:30:17 EDT 2005

Lesson learned:

If it doesn't go together correctly; it probably isn't put together right.

When the drum with all new components would not go on nicely; something was
wrong.

New rule; if it doesn't seem to go together right, it probably isn't.

I matched up the shoes to what was an the car, for shoe length (both long),
but did not think at that time that 2 sets were narrow.

Nitwiddedly put a wide and narrow shoe on that wheel.  Had to be coaxed on.

It was not a vendor mis-shipment, completly my fault.

Will send a note to the vendor them know I was wrong.

Thanks to all.