<VV> color shift paint

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Tue Jun 14 14:30:02 EDT 2005

We have a newer Land Cruiser and the paint changes colors dramatically.  We
had to have a repair and it was not out of line with any other
paint.  Perhaps a Toyota paint is cheaper than hotrod paint :-)  You might
look in to that.

At 07:11 AM 6/14/2005, Hank Kaczmarek wrote:
>henry kaczmarek writes:
>Chuck et.al.
>There is an excellent paint article in the april edition of Hotrod and
>Restoration Magazine, just read it yesterday.
>In part, it says that "chameleons" as they call paint that changes color
>is on the way out. They were wildly popular for a short period of time,
>and most painters are moving away from them currently.
>If you can't find the magazine, let me know and I might be able to mail
>you a copy
>Regards
>HANK
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Kubin" <dreamwoodck at yahoo.com>

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots of
pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html