<VV> Rough Running

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Jun 14 18:14:51 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,
While I suspect the Pertronix is running OK, it is certainly one of the simpler and quicker items to swap in and out and see if there is a change.  Remember to check and adjust the timing as needed.  Do it dynamically with a timing light and not statically, except perhaps to get it close for starters.

You did not mention if you have a new(er) ignition coil.  If it is the stock GM, then DEFINITELY swap it for something newer.  I have standardized on Flamethrowers, but there are a lot of other good ignition coils out there.

Larry