<VV> green rant and some corvair related stuff

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Jun 14 18:43:59 EDT 2005

Folks
keeping this car related,

Alan (IMO) usually doesn't slam his country, however he DOES slam the regulations designed to keep people from owning and enjoying automobiles. These policies are usually coming from the mind of the Greens over there, who think the earth will be saved if this tiny island goes back to shank's mare for transportation.

At the end of the day, my opposition to Joe's politics totally aside....

We cast off the shackles of Constitutional Monarchy over 200 years ago, and though things aren't perfect in the USA, I think for a car enthusiast there are much better than in the UK. I don't doubt Alan agreeing with me on that.

Hank