<VV> corvair water pump - Fw: MO91008 Response to your email from eBay Motors SH. (KMM173318903V69411L0KM)

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Tue Jun 14 23:22:52 EDT 2005

By the way, any time you see in the Subject line a number beginning with
KMM, that company is using the Kana e-mail management system, which allows
a response to be auto-generated from one or more "canned" replies, based on
a set of rules.  The response may or may not have anything to do with your
original question, depending how good the rules are, and whether a real
live human ever even spent more than 2 seconds reading your e-mail.

In this particular case, it is obvious that the call center employee did
about a 2 second job of "investigating your report".

Dave Morris
Former Kana programmer