<VV> Re: BBRT Award> brake shoe length (BBRT)

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Jun 14 23:28:22 EDT 2005

Thats like the time I tried starting my old 61 when I forgot I had taken
the carbs off and the lines were hanging open with fuel pump hooked up.
Thats the first time of three I set that car on fire.  It was a bad car.
We have dismantled its engine spreading the parts far and wide hoping that
it dispels the evil spirits that
lurked within.
-Geoff Johnson