<VV> Getting ready for Iowa

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 00:40:18 EDT 2005

Well, I'm almost ready for the trip to Iowa. I installed the Kevlar brake
shoes tonight that I got from Rick at Corvair Motorsports at the Performance
workshop in Feb. and do they make a difference. They'll come in handy at
Marshalltown. I still have to install the braided steel brake lines and charge  the
AC this weekend at our club's Tuna. Next week I'll install the deer control
laser and assorted good luck charms. I'm feeling confident about this trip
because I just have to cross I-70. Now, I can just find a hotel room somewhere
close to Marshalltown.

Ned