<VV> BBRT & Darwin

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Wed Jun 15 13:11:00 EDT 2005

Smitty Says:   In my most recent attempt to prove myself worthy of
membership in BBRT I was nearing completion of my last engine build.  I
was hurrying as things were coming to an end.  I inserted the oil pump
drive tool to preoil the engine.  Fired off the drill motor and fired 40
psi oil from the hole where the cooler was not yet installed.  Filled the
lower cabinet of my roll-around tool box in about two seconds.  It took
two quarts to raise the level in the crankcase to where I could read it
on the dipstick.