<VV> greenie grinding

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Jun 15 14:28:32 EDT 2005

At 04:25 hours 06/14/2005, Chuck Kubin wrote:

>I always think of the better response after I give my answer...or hit the
>send key.
>
>When simple basic logic fails the situation, remember the wise words of...
>was it Shakespeare, Mark Twain, or Will Rogers...who asked who is the
>bigger fool, the fool or the person who argues with one.  Spring that on
>your verbal opponent.
>
>Chuck Kubin

Now here's an example of how art imitates life and sometimes *becomes* life...

The quote was "Who is the bigger fool, the fool himself or the one who
follows him?"   It was spoken by Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I sometimes have this come to mind while working on one of the Corvairs, as
I try to remember what it was that got me into Vairs in the first place.

tony..