<VV> FREE 65 Corsa parts in New Mexico!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 01:11:56 EDT 2005

 CONTACT CHARLIE!!    DO NOT REPLY TO V V!!!!!!  HE'S NOT A SUBSCRIBER!!!!
I've got the "new" '65 Corsa just about completely stripped. All that I'm
going to use is the body to revive my V-8 open road racer. So I have all of this
stuff, including windshield, rear window and all of the window
mechanicals/windows, hood , deck lid, all of the mechanical stuff and on and on. I'm not
going to keep it all. If anyone has any use for some of this stuff, I'll give it
away. You pay any shipping. If you can use anything besides the (very) basic
body, let me know. Please poll any Corvair friends. I won't be tripping over
this stuff for long.

    Charlie Friend
    Alamogordo, NM
    505-434-4471