<VV> another tire query

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Jun 16 12:39:21 EDT 2005

That's WAY short and likely would not have the necessary load capacity for a Corvair.

A 205/60-13 is readily availlable and many folks use that, but even it is extremely short as compared to the stock size. (It's like going from a 3.55 to a 3.89
rear).

I've gone to 14" and 15" rims on all of my lates due to the lack of availability of approriate sizes in a 13.

Bill Elliott