<VV> Corvair Corsa in print

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 18:26:33 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/16/2005 1:04:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
flash at vicspdi.com writes:

Why  should you apologize to us early owners?  A Toyota Scion and a
Chevrolet Avalanche and a Porsche Cayenne and a Toyota Prius and a Honda
Element all look "fresh" ... they are also UG-A-LEEE.  An early does  not
look "fresh" -- it looks timeless and priceless and unique and  GOOOOD!!!

Which is better than "fresh" in my book.  If I wanted  fresh, I could buy
one of the above mentioned cars and have modern  conveniences all wrapped up
in that ugly package.  I like my early  because it does NOT look fresh ...

The trick is to look "fresh" after 40 years. The Lates do, the Earlies
don't. <grin> Of course, the "cars" you mention above won't even be  around in 40
years, so it doesn't matter. My Avalanche will be, of course, but  it will
still look as grim as it looks now!  -  Seth