<VV> Good Corvairian

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 18:31:35 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/16/2005 2:48:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
media_diva at sbcglobal.net writes: SNIPPED

> the trunk key is missing and the lifter... (flippy thinggy on carbs not in
> the bowl but on the arm that opens the bowl) gets stuck.
> How do you correct this problem? and does anyone know where I might find a
> replacement key or how to get into the trunk without a key?
> I'm just trying to be a good Corvairian and get another vair back on the
> road where it belongs.

***********************************

You get into the trunk by removing one headlight assy.!  Reach in and
unbolt..take to local locksmith!   Our VENDORS also sell a NEW  lock assy. for
approx. $15!!!

Flippythinggy ????   You should know the names of these parts by now!
ggggg  Sounds like the FAST IDLE CAM???  It's probably got the linkage on upside
down or something....

Carefully take the carb off......set on edge of table and work
linkage...you'll SEE   what's hanging up!

Good to hear from you!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V