<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 129

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 16 19:21:50 EDT 2005

Mechanically she's good!  She needs tires and wheel studs and insurance and plates!!!!  And floor pans!!!  My birthday is next Thursday... you have my list ya'll make it happen!!!!  =}  All money, car parts (as long as they fit my car) and frogs accepted!!!!

Free mechanic!!!!  Make him 5'9", long dark wavy hair, part Native American, slim, muscular and answers to the name Scotty or 6'4 or taller, fair to cooper colored, 240lbs or better and muscular and willing to do my bidding and I'll take him.  Oh wait this isn't the date line is it?  Darn! Darn! Darn!!!!

Alesia

Message: 8