<VV> I installed new anti-spam software

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Thu Jun 16 21:14:46 EDT 2005

And it is a hassle.  As far as I can tell there is no way for me to just
allow you all in ... so what is likely to happen is you will be bounced
back an email that makes you go to a web site and enter a word (from an
image).  You only need to do it once.  It is a hassle but it is 100%
effective (I have used it before).

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots of
pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html