<VV> K&N Filter for Tahoe or similar for sale Cheap - Some Corvair

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 11:32:09 EDT 2005

I thought I would offer anyone on the site who has a late model
Tahoe or similar GM V8 engine (or wants to use it on a
turbo engine) a good deal on a K&N performance air filter.
The reason it is for sale is that my less than brilliant son-in-law
purchased it for their '99 leased vehicle about 6 weeks before the
lease was up. He paid about $52 and tax for it. I bought a
replacement OEM filter for it before they turned it in since the
company gave us such a hassle over some minor things
on the vehicle. I will sell it to a Corvair person for $25 and
shipping. It has less than 1500 miles on it and has the
million mile warranty. For application purposes it is a
B060A8; the replacement I purchased is Purolator A45090
($15). It is a cylinder that measures about 10 inches long,
6 female inches in diameter, and the opening for attachment
to the intake is about 3.5" I.D. For shipping purposes it
weighs about 3 LB. Hate to let it go to waste and don't want
to hassle with putting it on ebay. Personal notes please,
if interested. First come is the buyer. I have K&N's on all my
vehicles and have noticed a slight increase in performance
and fuel mileage. Now for the Corvair part - it can be cut in
half to fit nicely in a turbo air cleaner! If careful, I think you
could make two out of it, but no guarantee on that part.
Thanks,
Grant