<VV> oil filter adaptor gasket

rgubser rgubser at zoomtown.com
Fri Jun 17 23:13:38 EDT 2005

I'm trying to get my air-conditioned '65 running ASAP and I discovered that I'm missing the inner gasket for the oil filter adaptor (Clark's #C975, GM #5575514. I tried using the inner gasket from an oil filter but it leaks. Is the oil filter inner seal the same size as the one that is supposed to be in the adaptor? If not, does anyone have one or more of the correct ones that they could send to me in the next day or two? I'll gladly send a check as soon as I hear from you. I'd really like to get the car running sooner than if I would contact a vendor and have the parts shipped to me. Please contact me off-list if you have what I need. Thanks!

Ralph Gubser
Cincinnati,OH

rgubser
e-mail: rgubser at zoomtown.com