<VV> CORVAIR Weekenders are welcome

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Sat Jun 18 11:58:38 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I have several Corvairs in Seneca, SC from Convertibles, Corsas, FC,s and other varieties with misc good stuff still available 4-sale.  I have several folks coming over on Saturday (June 25th) to pick their parts, so if you need something to do and a place to go, swing by, the earlier the better, after 1:30pm; I'll be leaving Seneca and heading Back to Charleston, SC.  Just enough time to get what you need or take a peak of what is still available.

Bring boots as some of these are in a field, the grass may be getting tall, some cars are under storage or out of the field.

Address, 347 red hawk dr, Seneca, SC  29412

RSVP; just to make sure I don't leave sooner than indicated.  thanks

Scott Morehead