<VV> body advice

Norgehyde at aol.com Norgehyde at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 14:16:39 EDT 2005

No not my body. I know the answer there
I am going to have my 66 corsa vert looked at for a body repair estimate for
full restoration. I already talked to the man and received a basic  price
range and all the answers he gave to my questions were right (no bondo and holes
replaced with metal, not that there are any holes to be concerned about, but
still exactly what i want to hear) my question for the group is what should i
point out to the man and what i be concerned about (aside from floor pans and
rocker panels)? Should I be particular about anything? Also, what would you all
consider a reasonable price for such a full body restoration?
Thanks

EricH
66 corsa convert
New York (so prices here are higher the elsewhere - unfortunately)