<VV> American racing !!! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 14:50:45 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/19/2005 10:06:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chaz at properproper.com writes:

I still  like the irony of the 1998 (?) Indy race -

If you think the 1998 Indy race had irony - Wait until you hear about this
years F1 race at Indy!  The biggest irony for me, My brother got to  attend his
first race at Indianapolis this year! - Like many of the  indy fans who are
not Ferrari-istas, he will feel slightly  short-changed!

What a crock of Crap! Also known as - How to build up Formula One  enthusiasm
in America!

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette