<VV>LeMans!!! (no-Corvair)

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 19 22:38:07 EDT 2005

Speaking of LeMans, a couple of weeks ago my sons and I visited the Historic
Races at Mission Raceway here in the Vancouver area, where, in some
exhibition runs, we saw the Porsche 917 that Steve McQueen drove in the
movie "LeMans". The driver had it sideways and singing, and later described
driving it on the 1.5mi. course like. "Autocrossing an 18 wheeler!".

yea, no-Vairily ... Shaun