<VV> !! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Jun 19 22:44:08 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "BBRT" <chsadek at adelphia.net>

> Or a tire company that doesn't bring a tire to a track that can
run.........
*************
.... hmmmm .... wasn't that a FRENCH tire company ??   screwing up the
afternoon for about 48 million Americans ..... " how sweet " that must have
been ....

I think I can spot a consiracy when I theorize one !!

Seriously tho ....

As far as I am concerned, Indy Racing Inc. can go ahead and schedule TWO
nascar races at the big oval for next year; and give all the F1 ticket
purchasers a free set of tickets to their choice of the two .... I didn't
see that many on-grounds spectators anyway ...   meanwhile let humble ME
write a juicy letter to the spoiled little brats from IFFRA ( ?) and Mr.
Ecclestone telling them where to stick their egos .....

I don't blame the crews and drivers at all, but the heavy hitters really hit
a pop-up with their choices today ....  a Black Sunday for F1 ...

Regards, ken campbell, PO in Iowuh.