<VV> Size isn't everything

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Jun 20 00:14:16 EDT 2005

>Today was the Lake Afton Car Show. This is billed as tha largest outdoor
>free car show in America. There were only several hundred cars including
>several
>Corvairs.

"The Saturday Nite Cruise®... This event is currently in its 14th year and
still going strong! It is the largest weekly car cruise in America!!!
An average of 325 classic cars, hot rods, street rods, and antiques come to
Old Town to cruise every Saturday"

Over 600 cars at the annual anniversary cruise - In Kissimmee, other side
of I-4 from Dizzyworld. - no entry or spectator fee & people with cars get
discounts at the restaurants. Can be a crowd scene though.

Saturday night is for cars from 1972 model year and earlier, Fridays are
for 1972-1987 "and others".
http://www.old-town.com/classic_shows.shtml

Padgett