<VV> Body advise

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 00:15:38 EDT 2005

Show me a photo of a dented door you have shrunk well enough not to need
bondo, Smitty, and I will give you huge respect. I am a perfectionist, and I
have straightened many door panels as close as I can to perfection - and I
have never shrunk one so that it needs no bondo.

And with respect, neither have you!

Cheer

Alan