<VV> RE: Ethanol? filter problems?

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Mon Jun 20 14:42:42 EDT 2005

In addition ... it is renewable!  And for those of you not involved in
farming, the subsidizing farmers excuse is just that ... if we did not pay
the farmers to grow it for fuel we would just end up paying the farmers not
to grow it at all (in order to prop up prices) or the government would buy
it, put it in bins, and then pay to dispose of it years later ... the
government feels it is in the country's interest to keep farmers in business.

At 09:27 AM 6/17/2005, werp knarly wrote:
>yes we may have to deal with the "crud" left in our fuel systems from
>burning crude oil based fuel... but should ethanol be blamed for cleaning
>up what gasoline left behind?
>
>and yes the farmers will be happy,, but best of all...
>
>the oil companies and the mid east countries wont be happy
>
>btw, today ethanol is cheaper than gasoline.  and even if it is a bit more
>money per mile driven,,,, the oil companies and the mid east countries
>wont be happy
>

>Thanks!
>
>Joe,
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: <mopar at jbcs2.net>

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots of
pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html