<VV> Vote for Corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jun 20 16:01:45 EDT 2005

A Corvair with a V-8 in the middle is not a Corvair as far as I'm concerned.  Sure I got mine as much for how it looks (a goregeous Late Model of course) as anything but the heart and soul of any Corvair is it's rear mounted air cooled engine.  There are a number of cars that share the Corvair look (LM anyway), in fact my 8 year old son thought a Camaro we saw at a show recently was a Corvair.  No other car has that engine though (Porsche comes close).

I don't know what the other car choices are (I haven't gone to the site yet) but if there are any Hemi Cudas they're getting my vote over a V-8 Corvair abomination!!!!

mike (wearing his asbestos underwear for flame protection)