<VV> Re: GASAHOL

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 22:04:01 EDT 2005

all i remember about gasahol in the 80's was we sold it uner the texaco
banner as a high test. it was put in some of my small engine equipment and not run
out for a while. it turned to the nastiest gel stuff in the carbs on those
small engines, i started using competitors gas in my corvairs and other things
not run often enough,   to prevent same awful happenings.  maybe is proper
chemicals are added it will be ok, but i would watch it carefully , because it
spoiled a lot faster than standard fuels..big time.
regards, tim colson