<VV> !! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Tue Jun 21 16:07:08 EDT 2005

John Kepler wrote:

> win at Daytona!   In America, we'd rather participate than spectate..

Thanks for your Euro bashing. Participate tomorrow morning on my ride to
work where I go as fast as I want to ... LEGALLY ...
Driving on the Autobahn is somehow different from your American highways,
where you can eat and drink while driving ...

Thomas (todays lunch was in the Porsche Cayenne development center)

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan