<VV> RE: Ethanol?

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 17:26:07 EDT 2005

Dennis,
       Modern cars have a feedback mechanism in the O2 sensor that can
enrichen the A/F ratio to compensate for alcohol's lower energy content compared to
gasoline.  But our stock Corvairs don't have that so using Gasohol (E-10) will
make the Corvair engine run leaner than it does on straight gasoline.
       Frank Burkhard