<VV> speeding in Oregon

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 19:09:07 EDT 2005

Let me say one thing:

Valentine One.

Don't leave home without it. I love mine. The thing is damn near psychic at
finding speed traps.

In a message dated 6/21/2005 6:55:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lonny.Clark at metro1.com writes:

You  just have to know the spots where the police hide. I commute every
week  from southern Oregon to northern Oregon (Myrtle Creek to
Beaverton), and I  usually run 75+. Slow down just north of Eugene, slow
down just South of  Corvallis, and slow down anywhere within 5 miles of a
rest area. They don't  hide in the rest areas anymore. They hide a mile
away from it so they can  catch the people that speed up when they see
that there are no police in  the rest area. One other thing, don't speed
right after rush hour or around  closing time.

PS: Matt, where between Coos Bay and Reno are you? I used  to live in
Reno and still have family there. I was born and raised in  Roseburg,
currently between Winston and Myrtle  Creek.