<VV> speed limits

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Jun 21 19:28:45 EDT 2005

> Sounds like Ohio 8*).

You think is simply a coincedence that Escort Radar Detectors used to be
Cincinnati Microwave?  If it weren't for the I-75 Corridor between Dayton
and Cincy, and SR 2 between the Edison Bridge and Rye Beach Road (on the way
to Cedar Point Amusement Park!)....the State would go bankrupt!

I always liked the Wyoming attitude: $5 fine payable
> to the officer.

Wyoming cops write tickets?  My former racing partner and I are on our way
to Afton in western Wyoming to hunt elk in the Bridger-Teton...and it being
a long way from Michigan/Ohio....we were kinda "motoring" along at a
velocity that would have had us both in handcuffs in Ohio when we see an
overtaking car in the mirrors that rapidly resolves into a Wyoming State
cop!  We are well and truely busted....at least by Ohio/Michigan standards.
The Wyoming Statey blows around us like we're tied to a stump....and waves
on his way by!  I love Wyoming!

John

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/