<VV> bounces

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 22:04:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/21/2005 3:26:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:

> Hi everyone,
> As you can see there have been a bunch of email bounces reported by vv. I
> have no idea how this would happen, nor do I have any way of fixing this. I
> do
> not know why this is happening. I am not using any type of filters that
> would
> cause this. If you have sent me something that has bounced, please resend
> it.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Helt

I too, like JR,  believe this is caused by TOO MANY  RECIPIENTS  on a
message....Mailman [our server software] allows 5 or so....BUT......when these double
up..they get bounced buy  YOUR   mailer!

I'ver said this before......."why send 2 copies of a message to someone?"

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V