<VV> speeding THRU Oregon? [Nevada?]

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Tue Jun 21 23:57:39 EDT 2005

Do you spend much time in Yerington?  I'm in Gardnerville, NV, as you
know Corvair clubs don't exist here, although Northern NV Chapter of
AACA has a couple of Corvair owning members. We have some interesting
(accomplished?) Corvair people around though.  The only prototype
Corvair powered "Gamma Goat" is in Reno and Tom Keosabian of
Gardnerville went 174 mph in a twin turbo corvair at Bonneville in the
1970's.

If you ever want to "kick tires" and tell stories email me and I'll
meet you for coffee....or?

Bill Meglen