<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jun 22 11:32:42 EDT 2005

guys
This guy might not understand and appreciate the humor that goes on here.

What I think he needs to know is that the running, driving corvair for 300.00 these days is about as common as #6000. If I had one, ratted out though it might be, running and driving, I would want at least 750 for it, and depending on condition, likely more.

At least he has the frugal part down, likely a corvair owner in his DNA.
BTW I bought my first corvair running and driving from a junkyard in Louisiana for 250.00---in 1987. In those days what the guy from MA wants was still possible, but that was 18 years ago.

Hank