<VV> Corvair/humor

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:30:02 EDT 2005

And why do clubs have a hard time getting the youngins interested in
joining??? Hmmmmm

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine

In a message dated 6/22/2005 5:16:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Turbovert at aol.com writes:

This guy  (in mass)is too cheap to buy capital letters and punctuation
marks!
I can hardly wait to see what he does with a $300  Corvair!

OK Guys
 That guy is a 16-17 YO kid that likes Vairs, lets not try yo run him  off.
He has a 63 now but it has problems that I think are minor just needs some
help getting it fixed. I'm tried by IM's but being on the left coast makes it
hard.

 Hope to see you all in Portland,

Youth would  be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
"Herbert  Asquith"

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html