<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 13:43:03 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 8:33:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

guys
This guy might not understand and appreciate the humor that  goes on here.

What I think he needs to know is that the running,  driving corvair for
300.00 these days is about as common as #6000. If I had  one, ratted out though it
might be, running and driving, I would want at least  750 for it, and
depending on condition, likely more.

At least he has  the frugal part down, likely a corvair owner in his DNA.
BTW I bought my  first corvair running and driving from a junkyard in
Louisiana for 250.00---in  1987. In those days what the guy from MA wants was still
possible, but that  was 18 years ago.

Hank

That we all have those stories, but then I still find running cars out here
for cheap. By running I mean I had them up and driving in under a day, even
drove the 1000 dollar Ultravan home after sitting for 25 years. Worked on that
one in the guys driveway for two hours then I was on the road. The car I was
going to let Hank use at the convention I got for 700 65 PG factory AC, towed
 home and all I had to do was change the shift cable and rebolt the trans to
the  cross member. So lets give Mike a hand and see what we can do,hey we got
Hank a  car and delivered it across country so lets see what the power of VV
can come up  with.
see you all in Portland

Youth would  be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
"Herbert  Asquith"

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html