<VV> Brake Drum Removal

Daniel Ward draw at anv.net
Wed Jun 22 23:42:38 EDT 2005

Thanks for the advice in other area's, now another.  I have tried, without
success to remove rear brake drums from not one but two early model cars.
One is my own 61 and the other a 62 at a fellow club members.  Each time one
drum came off easily, the other absolutely refused even after completely
turning the adjustment wheel fully and spraying large amount of WD-40 onto
and into the drum.  It seems that the  end of the axle has been flared out
but that probably isn't the reason.  Your insight will help.

Thank you all once again for assistance,

Dan Ward

Las Vegas, NV

61 project, 62 daily driver, 63 restoration near completion.