<VV> RE:Corvair/Humor

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 23 11:46:19 EDT 2005

I think the most positive thing he is doing is asking questions.  Too many
times I see new local enthusiasts fail to take advantage of resources like
<VV>.  For some reason they seem to think it's unmanly or something to ask
questions and insist on reinventing the wheel during their restoration, and
repeat the same frustrating mistakes that many who had gone before have
already made.

Kudos to those of you that have taken him under your wing so to speak.  A
few <VV> members did the same for me 6/7 years ago (Dan Davis and Matt come
to mind, via IMs no less) and really helped me get rolling and into the
Corvair hobby, and I would consider myself, at 34 (now) part of the "Next
Generation" of Corvair enthusiasts. (NGCE = anyone born after 'vair
production ceased?<G>)

Regards,
Joel