<VV> "NGCE"

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 23 12:20:39 EDT 2005

We now have so many young......."NCGE's".......that they are taking over
many of the chores/responsibilities invloved in local chapters as well as
CORSA. The trend is obvious if you consider chapter officers, Ray Paul
president-Corvair Atlanta, newsletter editors Jim Scheibe (Corvair Atlanta)
and David Clamp (Heart of Georgia), Lonzo Anderson (Central Kentucky)
Donnie Bird president-SECC, Dan Avallone, president- West Florida, Barry
Ellison,
president- Corsa South Carolina, Scott Trunkhill, webmaster-Corvair Atlanta and
many many others including of course Joel Rushworth- M-ship Chair, CORSA.
Many thanks to all our "NGCE's" for all their contributions including a new
Corvair
Song.......Ryan Verthien............KUDOS to all who give..........

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman
CORSA MEMBER
Corvair Atlanta, BOD