<VV> EM front windshield weather strip-The real story

Clarks Corvair Parts Inc clarks at corvair.com
Thu Jun 23 15:22:23 EDT 2005

Years ago we worked with Steele to try and make these a better fit in all aspects and the  Steele weatherstrip to this day still does not meet our standards for being the best fit. We have for years worked with our own manufacturer to get the best fitting weatherstrip made to make your installations as easy as possible, if the word easy can be used with this weatherstrip. We still hand inspect every one of these weatherstrips that come in to us to make sure that it passes our fit test, so that your installation will go as smoothly as possible. Yes, the shorter trim pieces have to be trimmed to fit the short sides due to the ends of the channel depth being the same, but without a huge increase in price this cannot be changed. We have continued to make improvements over the years so that the weatherstrip has a little wider lip extending onto the body, so that is always sure to cover the opening, Steeles sometimes will not cover. As always the choice is yours, but when you buy from Clarks, you know that new and better reproductions will keep on coming due to your orders coming in. We are committed to making more repros than all  other vendors combined. We continue to make new parts available so that you can keep your car running and something to be proud of. Cal and Joan Clark
Clarks Corvair Parts Inc
400 Mohawk Trail
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370
413-625-9776